【Special Offer】HTV Vinyl/Heat Transfer Vinyl Black and White Rolls 12"x10 ft -2 rolls set
Regular price $17.99
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- 【2 Rolls x 12 inches x 10 Feet】Our htv rolls comes with 2 rolls of heat transfer vinyl in black and white colors, each roll is 12 inches by 10 feet. The white htv and black htv are easy and convenient to cut into different size of art designs or logos or letters and perfect for 12x12" and 12x24" cutting mats. Our htv vinyl are compatible for use with Cricut and Silhouette Cameo machines.
- 【EASY TO WEED & CUT 】Our white and Black htv vinyl rolls are easy and ready-to-cut material designed for custom garment decoration .The backing of heat transfer vinyl rolls bundle is pressure and temperature sensitive and easier to take off once the design has been transferred to the desired surface.Compatible with ALL craft cutters.Heat transfer vinyl white will give you no problems, and cut like a charm with ease every time.
- 【GREAT STICKINESS】Our iron on vinyl black and white is pretty sticky, they adhere to the fabric seamlessly and has held up well in the wash without fading, peeling and crack.Home launder-ometer test: 40 degrees, more than 50 times,30 min/time. Your designs of our white heat transfer vinyl will keep the same color and can't come off even after repeated washing cycles.
- 【WIDE RANGE OF USE】The design of 12" × 10ft white and black htv rolls is suitable for a wide range of fabrics such as Cotton, Polyester, Cotton/Poly Blends. These white iron on vinyl adheres to textiles by both household iron and heat press.What's more, white and black iron on vinyl rolls are perfect solution for detailed and superior quality designs, lettering, numbering and logos for sports-wear, t-shirts, baseball caps and other garments.
How to Use:
- Create your design
- Cut with the gloss side facing DOWN and the duller back of the Red glitter htv vinyl bundle facing up
- Weed away the excess glitter htv, leaving your design on the carrier sheet
- Apply the design to your T-shirt with a heat press at 305-320 for 10-15 seconds, if you use a home iron, press it with firm pressure
- Peel the carrier sheet cold, if areas of design lift after application, do step 4 again